subj/high wind and seas warning for Mediterranean and black sea
rmks/1. This warning is valid for 081200z Dec 2013.
2. Warnings are for over water areas only but may overlap some land
and sheltered areas and have been simplified to ease plotting.
3. High wind warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Gale warning: area of 35 kt gale and greater over water bounded by:
42.9n5 033.5e1, 42.8n4 031.6e0,
41.9n4 031.8e2, 42.0n6 032.9e4, 42.3n9 033.9e5,
42.7n3 034.5e2, 42.9n5 033.5e1,
Max gale 40kt near 42.6n2 032.6e1.
4. High seas warnings based on 024 hrs forecast.
A. Seas 12 ft or greater bounded by:
41.8n3 031.8e2, 42.3n9 031.3e7,
43.2n9 031.8e2, 43.4n1 033.8e4, 43.2n9 035.4e2,
42.9n5 036.6e5, 42.5n1 037.8e8, 41.9n4 038.2e3,
41.6n1 036.6e5, 42.0n6 035.8e6, 42.2n8 034.6e3,
42.3n9 033.3e9, 41.8n3 031.8e2,
Max seas 13ft near 42.7n3 035.5e3.
B. Seas 12 ft or greater bounded by:
35.0n8 029.0e1, 35.6n4 028.0e0,
35.7n5 027.6e5, 35.3n1 027.5e4, 34.4n1 027.3e2,
33.5n1 027.5e4, 32.9n4 027.5e4, 32.6n1 027.9e8,
32.6n1 028.5e5, 32.7n2 029.3e4, 33.4n0 029.5e6,
34.3n0 029.3e4, 35.0n8 029.0e1,
Max seas 13ft near 34.9n6 028.0e0.
5. A graphical representation of this warning can be found at
a. Nipr: 00z https://pki.Weather.Navy.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
b. Sipr: 00z http://www.Weather.Navy.Smil.Mil/center/winds_and_seas/warnings/wwmm30.Png
6. Next scheduled warning will be 120900z.
7. Produced by section Alpha//